OpenText™ Exceed™ TurboX 12.5 Service Pack 2 is now available
OpenText is pleased to announce the release of Exceed TurboX (ETX) 12.5 Service Pack 2 (SP2).
What's new in ETX 12.5 SP2?
ETX has always enabled remote work from anywhere. With the release of 12.5 SP2, users now have the ability to experience even greater support and flexibility as organizations shift to the work from anywhere paradigm.
Exciting new features include:
- Support for multiple LDAP servers
- Support for advanced AMD Radeon™ Pro V620 GPU
- Lock idle sessions by LDAP group
- Native authentication support for the Microsoft® Windows® node
- Improved Server Manager reporting
For a complete list of new features and fixed issues, refer to the Release Notes (My Support Portal sign in required).